Lately we received a lot of inquiries about the Day of the Wedding Consultation that we offer so I thought it would be good to provide more details about this. However, please keep in mind that every wedding is unique so we would customize our packages based on the couple’s requirements.
As day of the wedding coordinators we would make sure your wedding will run smoothly and in accordance to your vision and plans. Nobody but us will have to worry about the logistics of the day. These are few of the things we would do to allow everybody, especially the bride and groom, to enjoy themselves instead of worrying about every detail:
- We would have a preliminary meeting to book the date and briefly discuss all the details the groom and bride would like us to get involved with
- Another meeting will take place 5-7 weeks before the wedding day so that we can collect contact information for all the vendors involved, venue and ceremony location as well as discuss the schedule (with a timeline) for the wedding day
- The final meeting will take place 1 week prior to the event to discuss any final details or changes
- We would also attend the rehearsal so that we meet each member of the wedding party and discuss the choreography for the entrance
Day of the wedding:
To make sure the bride and groom have a stress-free day, we will be available to you from morning until mid-night making sure everything runs smoothly according to the plan.
- Talk to the ceremony site contact and make sure everything is ready
- Make sure the right music plays at the right time
- Let ushers know when to begin escorting guests
- Communicate with the bride and groom and help them get ready
- Coordinate the bridal party entrance and walk down the aisle
- Help the bride relax before she walks down the aisle, make sure her veil and train look perfect for the grand entrance
- Handle any emergencies that may arise
- Talk to the reception venue contact and make sure everything is ready, review the schedule and time for each event
- Add a final touch to all the wedding details like making sure the favors and place cards are all set, chairs and tables look perfect
- Coordinate the bridal party entrance
- Communicate with the DJ, photographer, and videographer to coordinate their efforts and make sure that special dances, cake cutting, and other activities take place at the ideal intervals and that everyone is in place for each event
- Handle any emergencies and special requests
- Coordinate the sendoff
Photo, Video and DJ – We will contact the Photographer, Videographer and DJ before the day of the wedding to discuss any special requests, review the schedule and provide directions; also discuss any special angles or poses that the couple would like to be captured
Transportation – We will contact the transportation company before the wedding day to discuss any special requests and review the schedule
As mentioned before, every wedding is unique so we would customize our packages based on the couple’s requirements. We would be happy to meet with you and discuss any details or questions you might have. Please call to schedule an appointment 216-496-6843 or fill out the contact form available on our website.